- being reliable and trustworthy with your word - doing what you say you are going to do
- being honest, telling the truth about yourself
- not doing anything you would not want announced publicly
- walking your talk - adhering to the moral principles and standards that you profess are important to you
- being accountable for your actions and taking responsibility for your feelings
Ray consulted with me because his ten-year marriage was running into severe difficulties. He was deeply in love with his wife and was terrified of losing her, yet the outlook was not bright with the way things had been going.