“Your past does not have to determine your future. Forgive yourself and set yourself free.”
As human beings, we can feel judged by others, especially by ourselves, for the "bad decisions" we made in the past. Ultimately, regret is a waste of time. Listen to this episode to learn the 4 keys to getting out of the mental loop of feeling tormented by your past mistakes, and being able to face your reality with a new perspective that helps you evolve and accept yourself as is and live more authentically as you.
The Universe is giving to you in every moment. Air is giving you life. Nature is giving you beauty. The sun is giving you light and warmth. So be bold and dare to ask for what you want, rather than silently suffering, thinking those around you should be psychic and know what you need. In this episode, I’ll share about the power of asking for what you want and the amazing gift in how to receive it.
Many times in our culture, we are ashamed of our anger. We run away from our anger and suppress it. But that only leads to energy building up inside, and whatever you suppress will get expressed later in toxic ways. Listen to this episode to learn 4 keys to dealing with your anger, letting go of the past and reclaiming your power.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What comes up for you when you hear the word anger? What do you imagine?
- What is your relationship with anger in your life?
- How often do you allow yourself to feel your anger?
- Is there some part of you that doesn’t want to let go of the anger?
- How do you process your anger?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The key reasons we learn to disconnect from our anger.
- The dangers of suppressing your feelings.
- How anger can be a coping mechanism and the way to overcome it.
- How to get closure, regardless of your past.
- The surprising reasons you may have trouble getting over your anger and how to address them.