It's easy to forget that we are all perfect in our own design. Sometimes we muck it up with habits and choices that do not serve us.
Your altar represents the highest intention for your life. You are creating a space in your home or office that represents a point of connection to your highest Self, your teacher, your God, to Nature, your family or your goal. It is an elevation or prioritization of an important aspect that you honor, worship or aspire to. So it is important that is represent you personally.
There are a core group of intentions that your altar can focus upon and connect you to.
Altars are designed to create specific vibrational frequencies and to connect you to Universal energy. This might be embodied in an enlightened being, in nature or in an aspect of the Divine.
You may have only one or two choices as to where you place your altar, but there are specific locations that represent specific energies:
• North is abundance and contains the color green
• Northeast is benevolent relationships and contains the color yellow.
• East is perfect health and contains the color white.
• Northwest is enlightenment and contains the color gold.
• South is career advancement and contains the color red.