Many times in our culture, we are ashamed of our anger. We run away from our anger and suppress it. But that only leads to energy building up inside, and whatever you suppress will get expressed later in toxic ways. Listen to this episode to learn 4 keys to dealing with your anger, letting go of the past and reclaiming your power.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What comes up for you when you hear the word anger? What do you imagine?
- What is your relationship with anger in your life?
- How often do you allow yourself to feel your anger?
- Is there some part of you that doesn’t want to let go of the anger?
- How do you process your anger?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The key reasons we learn to disconnect from our anger.
- The dangers of suppressing your feelings.
- How anger can be a coping mechanism and the way to overcome it.
- How to get closure, regardless of your past.
- The surprising reasons you may have trouble getting over your anger and how to address them.