“The universe does not do do-overs, make mistakes or repeat itself, and it does not do meaningless acts. So who we are has meaning, value and is one-of-a-kind.”
Success is an elusive concept. It is easy to feel unworthy or unsuccessful when comparing yourself to the rich and famous. However, celebrity and success are not necessarily synonymous. Listen to this insightful interview with Michael Beckwith, founder and spiritual director of the Agape International Spiritual Center, and learn how unlock the beauty, creativity and success in all areas of your life.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Two things that stop people from fulfilling their potential.
- The difference between Fate and Destiny.
- The definition of Character.
- How to achieve a greater sense of worldly success.
- Two of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself in any situation.
- The greatest challenges we face as a species.