Eating junk isn’t the only cause for weight gain. Other factors that are involved in the process are:
- Insulin levels: High level of insulin causes excess energy consumption into the fat cells resulting in weight gain.
- Leptin resistance: Leptin is responsible for reducing the appetite of an individual. Leptin resistance reverses the process and causes weight gain.
- Genes: Eating behavior of parents affects their genes which will be carried by their children. Therefore, some people are vulnerable to weight gain and obesity.
- Excess of fructose: Sugar is composed of glucose and fructose. Glucose is the natural sugar of the food compound whereas, fructose is the added sugar. The excess of fructose in the diet causes weight gain.
- Incorrect information about nutrition and health: Some food companies misinterpret the results of scientific studies to promote their weight loss supplements leading to weight gain or zero results in weight loss.
If this has complicated the whole process of weight loss for you and consulting a doctor is the only option. The following blog will tell you how you can manage these factors in a modest way which will induce weight loss.
Start practicing yoga at home or at a yoga center near your place. Apart from weight loss, yoga has many physical and mental benefits such as emotional stability, improved heart health, enhanced metabolism, and fertility, etc. You can also learn more about it if you enroll for 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.