We're all familiar with that moment you walk in a room and all eyes are on you. It feels amazing and you never want it to end. You might think it's because of that amazing dress you have on, but the truth it it goes way beyond your clothes to truly turn heads. What's really happening?
Your essence is thriving and that makes you magnetic.
Your essence is like your DNA and it is encoded in your being. It's like the fire in your heart and all you have to do is let it out to be a vibrant, attractive soul. Yet we spend our entire lives bottling it up and hiding it away. We think that by dumbing ourselves down or changing who we are we become more likable, but the truth is it has the opposite effect and can cause more destruction than good.
The results of denying your true essence are damaging and hurtful to yourself and the world. It throws off your vibration, makes it harder to manifest, and creates emotional pain. Sometimes it's subtle, but the effects of not living in your essence can create a whole lot of negative feedback and make it harder to get where you want to be.
The first thing you want to do is acknowledge that you feel disconnected from it. Simply being aware that it's missing will start you on the journey to returning to the source. Get clear on how you want to feel and what lights you up, and with that clarity begin to do things to help you access it.
The essence itself is directly linked to your creativity so find ways to express yourself again and don't be shy. Activities like coloring and drawing can help, getting active in the kitchen if you're a cook, playing in the garden or just plain rocking out in your living room are all ways to remember that energetic vibe you're searching for.
The key is to reignite that inner spark and once you do, allowing it to emanate from ever pore. You know that feeling when you're doing something you love and you do it for hours? That's it! If you can find that mojo, you'll be like the flower all the bees are buzzing around in no time.
And if you want to keep it going, just keep revisiting those activities until it gets strong enough. Over time you will build up an essence so powerful it never leaves you, but in the meantime keep practicing it and you'll never have to looking for it again.
1) If you were a flower what would you be and how would you smell? Close your eyes and imagine that scent wafting through the breeze.
2) What were 5 things you loved to do as a child? Go do at least one of them today and embrace the joy that sparks within.
3) What is your favorite thing to wear? Put it on and notice how you feel…
4) If you were a superhero what would your name be and what would your uniform look like? Don't forget to think about your superpowers and how you save the world.
5) If you were to bottle your essence, what would you look like? Smell? What would you be called? This one is really fun and once you get clear in your head, you can play with carrying that bottle with you everywhere you go. And when you're tense or feeling stressed, just imagine that spray in your hand and give yourself a spritz.
...on all things life, wellness, love, transformation and spirituality...
PLUS! Get your FREE Guide: 12 Mindfulness Practices to a Peaceful Mind