Sometimes when you think you are most lost, you are actually much closer than you think.
As you face dark times, failure, or confusion, it’s easy to lose the faith and want to give up. It’s easy to feel alone and question yourself and the validity of your dreams.
In the midst of a difficult time, you may not always understand WHY things are happening. But TRUST that all things are happening for your good, even if you can’t see it right now.
The universe is cooking the blessings on your behalf.
So you must let go of the life that you have in order to embrace the next level of life that awaits you.
When life doesn’t work out the way you wanted, it’s easy to go into fear, contract and collapse. The tendency you might have is to lose faith, panic, and hold onto the life that you have created.
In doing so, you end up resisting what is seeking to happen and block the flow of life. Resisting only creates suffering, and you will often find your life stops flowing.
Life is just inviting you to grow, reinvent yourself and become more authentically you.
So if you are going through a difficult time:
- Let go – Rather than try and hold onto the status quo, use it as an opportunity to release the old and embrace the new.
- Trust – Even in the midst of your challenge, the universe is working on your behalf. And something better than before is being prepared for your life.
- Reevaluate – Take this time to reevaluate what’s working and what’s not working in your life. It’s an opportunity to get real, be honest and feel what is really important to you now.
- Focus on what you can control – Focus on taking the actions that are in your power rather than all the things that aren’t. You don’t get to control life’s circumstances, but you do control your response. Focus on the next action step.
- Gratitude – Focus on acknowledging the good in your life. The more you focus on what’s beautiful, the more resourceful you will feel and the more of what is beautiful will grow.
It has been around long before you and will be around long after you!