Kute Blackson's Soul Talk - Michael Bernard Beckwith: LIVING A SPIRITUAL AND AUTHENTIC LIFE
Kute Blackson's Soul Talk - Micheal Bernard Beckwith: LIVING A SPIRITUAL AND AUTHENTIC LIFE
“The universe does not do do-overs, make mistakes or repeat itself, and it does not do meaningless acts. So who we are has meaning, value and is one-of-a-kind.”
Success is an elusive concept. It is easy to feel unworthy or unsuccessful when comparing yourself to the rich and famous. However, celebrity and success are not necessarily synonymous. Listen to this insightful interview with Michael Beckwith, founder and spiritual director of the Agape International Spiritual Center, and learn how unlock the beauty, creativity and success in all areas of your life.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Two things that stop people from fulfilling their potential.
- The difference between Fate and Destiny.
- The definition of Character.
- How to achieve a greater sense of worldly success.
- Two of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself in any situation.
- The greatest challenges we face as a species.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Why are we afraid of our greatness?
- What would be the first steps to take on the path to surrender to a bigger vision?
- How can someone shift from the feeling of unworthiness to feeling enough?
- How much of our path is destined? How much can we control?
- What is the difference between being a success and being a celebrity?
- What does it take to be a good leader?
“Karma doesn’t determine destiny. Karma determines starting points. Your destiny is determined by your attitude.”
Join Kute this Summer for Panache Desai's 2019 Global Gathering - A Summer of Limited Potential